Justine is a Solicitor at Sexton Family Law.
Justine completed studying a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Communications at Western Sydney University in 2019, and was admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of NSW in July 2020.
Prior to her admission, Justine spent several years assisting legal practitioners and worked as a Paralegal at Sexton Family Law from September 2019.
Justine can assist with the following matters:
- Property matters (including mediation and litigation);
- Parenting matters relating to the care and welfare of children;
- Child support and spouse maintenance matters; and
- Divorce applications.
- Western Sydney University, Bachelor of Laws (LLB), 2020
- Western Sydney University, Bachelor of Communications, 2020
- The College of Law, Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2020
- Member of Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of NSW Young Lawyers, Family Law Committee
- Member of Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia