Taylor is a Solicitor at Sexton Family Law.
Taylor completed studying a Bachelor of Laws in 2020 and started at Sexton Family Law as a Paralegal in September 2020. Taylor has had experience working within the Courts and works closely with legal practitioners in her current role.
Taylor was admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW in August 2021.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) at Western Sydney University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at The College of Law
- Member of Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of NSW Young Lawyers, Family Law Committee
- Member of Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia