Jessica is a Solicitor at Sexton Family Law.
Jessica was admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW in November 2018. She joined Sexton Family Law in 2020, having worked as a Legal Associate to a Justice of the Family Court of Australia for over two years. Her role at the Court gave her invaluable experience in both the appellate and first instance jurisdiction, as well as in depth knowledge of the court process.
Jessica can assist clients in the following matters:
- Property settlements including mediations, negotiated agreements and litigation for both married and de facto partners;
- Parenting matters relating to the care and welfare of children;
- Spousal maintenance and child support issues; and
- Divorce applications.
- The Australian National University, Diploma of Practical Legal Training, 2018
- Western Sydney University, Bachelor of Laws, 2017
- Western Sydney University, Bachelor of Commerce, 2017
- Vice Chair of NSW Young Lawyers, Family Law Committee
- Member of Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia